Discounted Motor Insurance for people who drive less.
Why pay the same insurance premiums for a parked car?
If you drive your car less than 4 days a week, you could qualify for a discount of 25% or Kes. 10,000 on motor insurance.
Why pay the same premiums for a parked car?
If you are paying for motor insurance in Kenya, your premiums are probably a percentage of the value of your car. Our technology allows individualised pricing that reflects how much you drive.
Why should you pay for the sins of other bad drivers?
If you don’t drive much, have more than one vehicle, or work from home, Pay-Per-Kilometre might be the right motor insurance product for you.
You qualify if you…
- Don’t drive much, have more than one vehicle, or work from home, Pay-Per-Kilometer might be the right motor insurance product for you.
- Have your cars parked in a safe place most of the time
- Drive less than 10,000km per year or less than 4 days a week
- Don’t drive aggressively; over-speeding and harsh incidents that lead to fatal accidents
- Drive infrequently during high traffic, on busy/dangerous roads or at night
What you get…
Save up to Kes. 10,000
for driving less and driving safely. Don’t pay for the sins of other bad drivers.
We know when you’ve had an accident and immediately start the claims process.
No paperwork, no calls.
Click, insure, pay & claim.
Add Personal Accident
Want to insure your family for the duration of your trip? No problem…
Free Ambulance Rescue
In case of a serious accident we dispatch an ambulance immediately 24/7 Countrywide. (rescue.co)